Our Employment Law practice involves the representation of clients on both the employer and employee side of the employment relationship.
- Structuring and negotiating of employment, consulting, non-competition, non-solicitation, intellectual property ownership, and confidentiality agreements.
- Drafting company employee manuals and advising clients with respect thereto.
- Structuring and drafting monetary and equity employee compensation plans.
- Advising regarding employee termination and severance agreements.
- Advising regarding American with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance.
- Advising regarding Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance.
- Advising regarding Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime requirements.
- Handling company responses to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Texas Workforce Commission investigations.
- Litigation regarding trade secret misappropriation, violations of non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, FLSA, and employment discrimination, including gender, race, age, and disability discrimination.